Discover our selection of garden swimming pools crafted from eco-friendly and durable materials. Find the perfect pool to suit your outdoor space and purchase online today for fast, free UK delivery on orders over £50!
Why buy a swimming pool?
Swimming pools can provide a lot of fun and a refreshing way to cool down during the summer months. Not only are they great for hosting pool parties and playing water games, but they're easy to set up and store, so you can get a lot of use out of them whenever you need.
All our steel-frame swimming pools are rust-resistant and designed to allow for quick and easy drainage using a standard hosepipe. What's more, they all come with an access ladder so your little ones can climb in and out safely.
At Outdoor Toys, we have a great range of swimming pools that are fun for all the family. Whether you're looking to entertain the kids or want to cool off and relax, you can enjoy hours of fun splashing around in our pools.
Benefits of a swimming pool
There are so many benefits to having a swimming pool that you may want to consider before purchasing:
- Get fit and healthy: Swimming is a great way for children and adults to maintain some level of fitness in the comfort of your own home.
- Outdoor entertainment: A pool can be a great main attraction in your garden and somewhere you can spend quality time with children, young and old.
- Rest & relaxation: Unwind, recharge, and enjoy moments of relaxation and rejuvenation by having a pool in garden.
What are the best swimming pool accessories?
If you're looking for more ways to relax, look at our range of inflatable hot tubs that can help keep you in a state of bliss.
Where is the best place to put an above-ground pool?
The ideal location for placing a swimming pool can vary based on a number of factors. These could include:
- Sun exposure: Choose a location that receives enough sunlight throughout the day or place it somewhere where there is shade.
- Accessibility: Select a spot that is easy to get to and within good eyesight so you can supervise young children.
- Privacy: Consider your privacy preferences when choosing the pool's location. If privacy is important to you, place the pool away from nosey neighbours.
- Outdoor layout: Consider how the pool will integrate into your overall landscape design. Think about the surrounding vegetation and how the pool will fit harmoniously within your garden.
How to ensure a swimming pool is safe for children?There are a few ways you can keep your children safe while using a swimming pool. You could try including pool safety accessories like armbands or noodles; have barriers, fences, safety nets and covers to prevent anyone from falling in and, most importantly, supervise your children.
At what age can my child use a swimming pool?
There is no set age limit for when a child can start swimming but there should always be an adult present to supervise any child, whether they're a confident swimmer or not.
It should also be noted that:
- Children up to 3 months old should be in water that is around 32℃
- 3 to 12 months should be in water that is around 30℃
The swimming pool should not be warmer than 35℃.
Should I buy a steel framed pool or a paddling pool?
Benefits of a steel framed pool
- Durability and longevity - can be used for many years
- Structural stability allows the pool to hold an ample amount of water
- Easy installation
- Easy to move and dismantle
- There a numerous different styles and designs that can suit your garden aesthetic
Benefits of a paddling pool
- Allows for a safe and controlled water environment
- Easy to setup and move around your outdoor space
- There are so many fun designs and patterns that can add a colourful touch to your garden
- Easy access to a water play area whenever you want
- Great opportunity for kids to socialise
- Sensory stimulation for young children
- Very easy to maintain and keep clean
So whatever option you go for, you can be sure your family will be having fun in the sun in their very own swimming pool!