Zhuzh up the garden this summer by investing in a bouncy castle for kids! Find one that's perfect for your children and buy online for fast, FREE UK delivery on orders over £50 at Outdoor Toys.
From bouncy castles with slides to inflatable sprinklers that help you cool off, we only stock from trusted brands such as Bestway and Bounceland. Shop with us today and you can be sure our range will have a bouncy castle your kids will fall in love with.
What are the benefits of an inflatable bouncy castle?
Watch as your little ones hop, skip and jump around with their friends and create lasting memories in the garden. Not only will your children be entertained for hours with a bouncy castle, but they’ll be getting a solid workout, too.
Benefits of a bouncy castle are:
- Staying active: The motion of bouncing engages the core and increases your heart rate. Since children can be very energetic, they will be tuckered out after an afternoon on the bouncy castle, making sure they have a peaceful nights sleep - and so do you.
- Imagination: Watch them get creative, act out scenarios and bond with their peers on a bouncy castle - where imagination knows no bounds.
- Social skills: Playing with other children is a key component of a little ones development. A bouncy castle can provide a fun and safe space for children to play together and form stronger bonds and friendships.
Among all these benefits, having a bouncy castle on hand for your children's birthday parties is much more convenient than hiring one each time, so why not invest and make their special days truly unforgettable.
Shop the range of bouncy castles at Outdoor Toys, from waterpark models to entire activity centres with ball pits, there’s no shortage of fun to be had. What’s more, all our children's bouncy castles are made from long-lasting sustainable materials, so you don’t need to worry about inflation, as you’ll be making a sound investment that will remain in the family for years.
Are bouncy castles safe?
Yes. Bouncy castles, when used correctly, and guidelines are followed can be a wonderful and safe addition to your home and garden.
According to the Health and Safety executive, there are few things you can do to make sure your using your inflatable castle in the safest way possible. These include:
- Ensuring all inflatables have at least six anchor points (this will be outlined in the manufacturers guide)
- The bouncy castle should not be used in winds above 24mph
- There are no rips or holes in the material
- The blower is working at optimal condition
How can I keep my inflatable castle safe?
User discretion is advised with anything that poses a risk, but if you're uncertain then make sure to supervise your children at all times whilst they’re using the bouncy castle.
Another important factor is making sure the bouncy castle doesn’t become too crowded.
You can monitor this by limiting how many children use the bouncy castle at once and ensure you do not exceed the height limit; keeping taller children separated from smaller ones.