At Outdoor Toys, our range of trampolines come in various sizes. Find the perfect trampoline for your garden today and purchase online for fast, free UK delivery on orders over £50!
Trampolines have become a popular addition to gardens all over the country, and when you look at the benefits, you can understand why. Trampolines are a great way to get kids playing outside and can help develop coordination, muscle control and confidence.
What are the benefits of a 12ft trampoline?
Having a 12ft trampoline in your garden can offer a wealth of benefits, including:
- Space to jump: A 12ft trampoline is ideal for families with more than one child or children who enjoy jumping with friends
- Fitness: Jumping on a trampoline is an excellent form of exercise that engages various muscle groups, improves cardiovascular fitness, and enhances coordination and balance
- Fun for all the family: Trampolines are a fun way for children and adults to spend time outdoors, engage in physical activity, and enjoy the thrill of bouncing and performing various tricks
- Stress relief: The repetitive bouncing can be a great way to relieve tension and generate endorphins. Overall, trampolines can contribute to a sense of relaxation and well-being
With all this in mind trampolines promote physical fitness and fun, fosters social interaction, and offers stress-relieving benefits. Owning a 12ft trampoline can be a wonderful addition to any outdoor space, providing endless hours of enjoyment for the whole family.
Best accessories for a 12ft trampoline
In addition to trampolines, Outdoor Toys also offers a variety of accessories and equipment related to trampolines. This includes safety enclosures, ladders, covers, and other items that can enhance your experience.
- Trampoline ladder: A trampoline ladder makes it easier to access and exit the trampoline, especially for younger children or those with limited mobility.
- Trampoline anchor kit: An anchor kit helps secure the trampoline to the ground, preventing it from tipping over or being moved by strong winds. The Heavy Duty Trampoline Anchor Tie Down Kit is most compatible with 12 ft trampolines as these are strong and sturdy
- Trampoline cover: A trampoline cover is useful for keeping your trampoline clean from debris, heavy rain and any other elements that could damage the surface
- Sprinkler: A trampoline sprinkler is a great addition to keep everybody cool during the hot summer months
Our range of trampolines at Outdoor Toys are built to last. With a galvanised steel frame, which provides excellent resistance against rust and corrosion and our strength-tested springs, you can bounce around on our trampolines for a very long time.
Where is the best place to put a 12 ft trampoline?
The best place to position your trampoline is on a flat surface, away from any hanging objects like tree branches or clothing lines.
Make sure you position the trampoline in a spot that provides shade during the hottest parts of the day - as excessive sun exposure can make the surface hot and uncomfortable.
At what age can my child use a 12 ft trampoline?
There are no set limits on when a child can use a 12ft trampoline, but many manufacturers recommend 6 years or above. It is important to supervise young children at all times when using a trampoline.
How to ensure a 12 ft trampoline is safe for children?
First and foremost, you want your little ones to be safe when using a trampoline, here are a few top tips from the Outdoor Toys team:
- Remove any objects or possible hazards
- Put a safety net around the trampoline
- Place the trampoline on a flat and clear surface
- Limit how many children can be on the trampoline at one time