*We offer a range of delivery options depending on your postcodes including a 48 Hour option; if we are able to provide this service to your delivery area it will be offered at checkout
We know that sometimes time is of the essence, so we have introduced a couple of speedier delivery options. Unfortunately, we aren’t able to offer these for all postcodes but if you are mainland UK, we should have you covered
How it works - At the checkout once you have put in your postcode details the different delivery options will appear for you to choose from
If it’s a postcode we are able to offer expedited delivery to you will see 3 options (times quoted below are working days):
|48 hours||Price at checkout|
|3 - 7 days||From £14.95|
|7 - 14 days||*Free (orders over £50)|
Then all you have to do is choose your preferred delivery option and let us do the rest!
*For surcharged postcodes we can only offer the 7 - 14 Days delivery and there will be an additional charge; this charge is imposed by the courier and is beyond our control though we do try to absorb as much of it as possible.
Royal Mail Strikes
As we use our own vans for delivery, you do not have to worry about delays caused by the current strike action.
There are a couple of things to keep in mind when choosing your delivery option:
- Times quoted are working days
- We do not include weekends or holidays such as bank holidays and Christmas as working days
- If 48 Hour delivery is chosen for orders placed on a Saturday they will be shipped on the Monday on a 24 – 48H service.
- Our order cut off time is 2pm, orders placed after this time will be moved on a day
- We are unable to offer expedited delivery on our Installation service.
- Installation takes between 2 – 3 weeks, though sometimes longer during busy times
- Products from Smoby, Kidkraft, BERG, Samba & Quickplay come directly from the manufacturer and are ineligible for expedited delivery
- Delivery charges are not part of any site promotions such as sales and there are no discounts available for delivery charges
- KERBSIDE DELIVERY FOR LARGER ITEMS: Due to their weight and size larger items may be delivered by a Pallet service who provide Kerbside delivery only; meaning the item or items will be delivered on a pallet to the nearest accessible kerbside at the address specified.
Unfortunately, though we will try our very best to get your order to you on time, or earlier if possible, we cannot guarantee any delivery times.